UC Health Laboratory is a full service laboratory offering clinical and anatomic pathology testing to the Greater Cincinnati community, clinics and physician practices in the area. UC Health Laboratory strives to maintain excellence in their laboratory services and provides you with professional assistance in Laboratory Medicine. We are committed to providing the highest level of quality and service to our patients and clients.
Our services include:
- Testing performed locally
- Consultation (MD, PhD, Technical Staff)
- Electronic order entry and results reporting, in most cases
- Send out service for reference lab testing
- Patient service centers convenient to your patients
- Availability of in-office phlebotomy services
- Courier Service
- Veterinary laboratory services
- Local Client Services offering assistance for specimen requirements, test availability, trouble shooting problems, test results, special handling requirements and add on testing.
Supplies are provided to our established clients along with a supply requisition. When the need arises for additional supplies simply complete the supply requisition and fax to 513-584-3905.
Courier services are scheduled but if a special request of need arises you may call (585-MOVE) to make these arrangements
Hours of Operation
The Laboratory Service departments located at the University Hospital, The Drake Center and the West Chester Medical Center operate 24 hours per day, 7 days per week, including holidays.
Please refer to individual Patient Service Center information for hours of operation.